Yoga is a Hindu spiritual exercise which consists in breathing, meditation and body posture. Its objective is to unwind the mind and rest your body in order to feel fully invigorated and recharged with new energy. If you are stress-free and energetic, you can perform better at work, you will have new ideas to improve your lifestyle. It is easy to reach new objectives because your mind is ready to fully concentrate on your studies, work, and projects. Yoga can be practiced at the beach, at the park, or simply at a fitness center during the holidays.
Ten important reasons why you should do yoga on your holidays
- To help you to breathe naturally
- To unwind from stressful life
- To relax your mind
- To feel refreshed
- To improve concentration and mind power
- To improve your cardio-vascular system
- To fight insomnia and improve sleep
- To develop your physical well-being
- To improve your posture
- To balance your mind and body
If you feel relaxed and are free from stress, you can improve your concentration to perform better at work, and gain much more energy to make your body feel strong. You are fully recharged after a few yoga sessions at the beach, with a cool breeze, and soft blue scenery, combined with soft music. It is simply amazing and relaxing.
Where are the best spots for yoga holidays?
For a relaxing yoga holiday at the beach, at a park or at a fitness center. To help you choose the best holiday yoga retreat, it is advisable to consider the additional entertainment activities offered by the program. To name a few, here are some yoga retreats where you can spend your yoga holiday.
- Las Olas Surf and Yoga in Nayant, Mexico. As stated in its name, this is the right place to spend relaxing beach vacation during which you spend your best moment surfing and doing yoga. Other entertainment activities are offered after your yoga session, such as salsa dancing, paddle boarding and spa treatment.
- Exotic Yoga Retreats in the Dalmatian Islands, Croatia. Quite fascinating and relaxing. The journey starts with a cruise to the islands. Yoga sessions are held at the most beautiful beaches, with its breathtaking panoramic view. Follow-up divertissements are offered in the package.
- Samadhi Yoga Ashram in Rishikesh, India: Spending four days at this Indian yoga retreat will make you fully invigorated and rejuvenated. Totally free from your daily stress and recharged with new energy. The package includes detox cleansing sessions and vegetarian cooking lessons.
Where can you find the best offers for a holiday yoga retreat?
To find the best offer for your holiday yoga retreat, you can look for suggestions online. Choose where you want to spend your next relaxing holiday. Are you planning for a beach vacation, or a park visit, or a tour of the city? To facilitate your search, it is advisable to visit Opodo, an online travel agency which cooperates with many tour operators, hotels and car rental agencies throughout the world. Opodo has the best offers for you from plane tickets, to accommodations and car rentals. So, visit opodo-saga.com to learn more about this travel agency.